Enjoy stunning Tasmanian selected feature veneers, a quietly stated elegant form and the freedom to sit without the encumbrance of rails near the edges and legs on the corners. Locus tables have been successfully used as meeting tables, elegant office desks and as dining tables.
We make Locus tables to order, so we often make custom variations to suit customer’s specific needs. So please feel free to contact us to discuss your priorities.
Even though Locus Tables can be large, they are light and strong. They are beautifully engineered for satisfying self-assembly. This design sophistication allows us to provide free shipping, both, national and international.
- 2400×1200 2400mm (7’ 10”) x 1200mm (3’ 11”) x 920mm (36”)
- 2000×900 2000mm (6’ 7”) x 900mm (35”) x 920mm (36”)
- Tas Oak (blonde)
- Myrtle (pinkish red)
- Blackwood (brown)
- Please note that having a different veneer on the top and the leg structure is an option.
- Length 2400mm (7’ 10”) 2000mm (6’ 7”)
- Width 1200mm (3’ 11”) 900mm (35”)
- Height 920mm (36”) 920mm (36”)
- Please note that the grain on the curved legs now runs horizontally.
- Feature veneers sourced from sustainably managed Tasmanian forests
- Marine plywood core is strong light and stable across different climates
- Designed to use materials wisely and with little waste
- Beautifully engineered for efficient freight and enjoyable self-assembly
- Enjoy carefully resolved design and Tasmanian artisan production
- Enjoy uncluttered freedom to sit around the table (no traditional rails and corner legs)
- Relish using your table, knowing that it has a small carbon footprint
- Free Australian and international shipping to your door
- 2400×1200 $4,310
- 2000×900 $3,965